The Coke Fanatic
Joined: 26 Apr 2005
1939 AMC bucks
|Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:28 am Post subject: American Military Community Forum Rules
|American Military Community Rules
Although the administrators and moderators of American Military Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of American Military Community will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By registering with American Military Community, you agree to the following rules for the Forums and Private Messages:
1. One account/username per person.
2. It is prohibited to log onto the American Military Community using someone else's account/username.
3. All accounts must have a valid e-mail address.
4. Spamming and/or flooding is prohibited.
5. Advertising is prohibited.
6. You may not link to any porn sites, hack sites or any other site with illegal material.
7. No hacking, manipulating or security breeches of the American Military Community will be tolerated and could result in legal action.
8. You may not bypass censored words by disguising them.
9. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws.
10. Personal attacks are forbidden, here at American Military Community.
11. All images posted on the forums must be 600 pixels wide or less. Any images wider than 600 pixels may be deleted.
The IP addresses of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You are solely responsible for your posts.
The webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user, you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
(Operations and Personnel Security)
Remember that this is an open forum, everyone has access and it is listed in several search engines.
If you are a current or former member of the military please do not provide any information that has not officially been released from our Government.
Avoid to use full names if you are talking about others than yourself!
Most of the contents in here is up to you so just PM us, or post in the suggestions or questions category if you have any more suggestions or questions.
American Military Community reserves the right to terminate any membership, at any time, for any reason.